5773 Yukon Charlie Loop, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,582
Elegance top to bottom starting w/a huge, tiled entry that sweeps into an open floorplan from the dining room to the nook to the kitchen w/cherry cabinets & wood flooring. Granite counters, gas range, SS, into the 'warm' family room. Upstairs is a large MB with a HUGE walk-in & jetted tub, large BRs & a French-door den. Premium landscaping, south facing fenced yard & close to Kincaid & Trails.
- MLS® #18-14751
- Square Footage3,582
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Landscaping, Private Yard, View
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewMountains, Unobstructed
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market31
- ZoningR1A - Single Family Residential
- Address5773 Yukon Charlie Loop
- Area15 - W Tudor Rd - Dimond Blvd
- SubdivisionWestPark Addn 5 L6 B9
- Zip Code99502
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Security System, Hardwood Flooring
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Mary Cox
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2018 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2018 at 9:26am AKDT.