2625 Draper Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,356
Ranch style home in Old Turnagian, excellent location on a quiet dead end street. Private Master suite with walk-in closet, updated bathrooms, open floor plan, Corian Kitchen countertops, privacy, and excellent natural light. Great opportunity to own a single story, easy to maintain home in an excellent neighborhood. Curb appeal...YES & excellent privacy deck/patio. Don't miss this one !!
- MLS® #18-14522
- Square Footage1,356
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, Shed, Fenced Yard
- # of Garages1
- RoofWood Shake
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market176
- ZoningR1A - Single Family Residential
- Address2625 Draper Drive
- Area10 - Spenard
- SubdivisionDraper L3A B3
- Zip Code99517
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Wood Stove
- HeatingForced Air
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Josh Harris
- Listing Office:Exp Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 16th, 2019 at 12:26pm AKST.