1430 E 14th Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,496
Estate Sale. One owner home built in 1959 this home could be converted to a duplex. Needs to be sold ''As Is'' but great opportunity to gain some sweat equity. Seller is motivated, use your imagination and bring offers. Setting on a corner lot across from Fairview elementary and Merrill Field. cross street is a dead end so you will love the location!! this one has great bones..!
- MLS® #18-14318
- Square Footage2,496
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fixer Upper, In City Limits, Lot-Corner, Private Yard, View
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Tuck Under
- RoofBitumen/Torch Down, Built-Up/Tar & Grave
- ConstructionConcrete, Wood Frame, Block
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete, Slab on Grade
- Days on Market119
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- Address1430 E 14th Avenue
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionThird Addition L1 B24C
- Zip Code99501
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Hardwood Flooring, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Layne Gunter
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2018 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2018 at 7:41pm AKST.