19994 E Birch Hill Drive, Palmer
- Sq. Ft.4,220
Seller is open to offers Fantastic location at the highest point on Birch Hill Drive. Backs up to state land on two sides. Has a large detached shop in addition to the attached house. Exterior finished but only framed up inside. The shop is livable with a temporary kitchen and bath. Two creeks on the property. Fantastic view. Quadlock foundation, drain tiles around foudation.
- MLS® #18-14144
- Square Footage4,220
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesBarn/Shop, Horse Property, Lot-Bluff, RV Parking, View
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Detached
- ViewMountains, River
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame, Wood Frame - 2x6
- Days on Market255
- ZoningUNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- Address19994 E Birch Hill Drive
- AreaPA - Palmer
- SubdivisionReich Addn 3 L5 B2
- Zip Code99645
- Interior FeaturesElectric, Workshop
- ElementaryBTV-Undiscl by LL
- MiddleBTV-Undiscl by LL
- HighBTV-Undiscl by LL
- Listing Agent:Marty Van Diest
- Listing Office:Valley Market Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 2:19pm AKDT.