Unit #b - 1535 N Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,869
New carpets, all bathrooms have been updated. There is nothing to do but move in. This charmer is close to downtown, yet tucked away near trails and a step away from Westchester Lagoon. Enough storage in the kitchen to satisfy any cook and a unique vaulted ceiling great room w/expansive fireplace, you'll find exactly what you're looking for in this cozy cottage.
- MLS® #18-14081
- Square Footage1,869
- Year Built1984
- FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Satellite Dish, In City Limits
- # of Garages2
- GaragesHeated, Tuck Under
- ExteriorStucco, Wood
- RoofWood, Slate
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market243
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- AddressUnit #b - 1535 N Street
- Area5 - Downtown Anchorage
- SubdivisionTale of Two Cities #B
- Zip Code99501
- Interior FeaturesGas Cooktop, Den &/or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Telephone, W &/or Dryer Hookup, Window Coverings, CO Detector(s), Jetted Tub, Washer&/or Dryer, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Smoke Detector(s), Laminate Flooring, Vaulted Ceiling
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryInlet View
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Starr L Marsett
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 2:19pm AKDT.