2615 Sorbus Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,098
This light and bright townhome is located in Midtown, tucked away in the coveted neighborhood, Woodside East, and on a quiet cul-de-sac. Great floorplan, arctic entry, birch engineered flooring, cherry kitchen cabinets, newer heating system and fireplace insert. Don't miss this one.
- MLS® #18-13459
- Square Footage2,098
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypePUD, Townhouse
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, RV Parking, Fenced Yard, Home Owner Assoc., Parkside
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Tuck Under
- RoofBitumen/Torch Down
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market166
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address2615 Sorbus Circle
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionWoodside East #1 L95
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Sauna, Washer &/Or Dryer, Arctic Entry, Central Vac Rough-in, Hardwood Flooring, Range-Downdraft, Elec Air Cleaner
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryRogers Park
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Bob Baer
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 7:11pm AKST.