7938 Highlander Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,081
The middle of the woods, in the middle of South Anchorage. This beautifully landscaped, two-story townhouse, on a quiet loop, features a rock fireplace highlighting a large living room which flows back into a well-lit custom cabinet kitchen. Large bedrooms emphasize built-in bookshelves and a master bath with a separate shower/tub combination. Large back deck reaches out into the open 'forest'. Large back deck reaches out into the open 'forest'.
- MLS® #18-12265
- Square Footage2,081
- Year Built1975
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Private Yard, Home Owner Assoc.
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market149
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- Address7938 Highlander Drive
- Area15 - W Tudor Rd - Dimond Blvd
- SubdivisionCampbell Glen #3 L30 B2
- Zip Code99518
- Interior FeaturesDen &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Disposal
- Listing Agent:Mary Cox
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2018 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2018 at 3:56am AKST.