3826 Galactica Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,464
Adorable and rare four bedroom home in Turnagain. Fresh paint and carpet throughout make this place move in ready! Featuring a heated studio out back that can be used as a separate living space. Walking distance to Balto Seppala Park and Jones Lake.
- MLS® #18-11377
- Square Footage1,464
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Satellite Dish
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market158
- ZoningR2A - Two Family Residential
- Address3826 Galactica Drive
- Area10 - Spenard
- SubdivisionColumbia Park #5 L33 B2
- Zip Code99517
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Dishwasher, Electric, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Workshop
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryLake Hood
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Brandi J Croom
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2018 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2018 at 9:11pm AKST.