3826 Galactica Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,464
Need ranch style living? This adorable and rare four bedroom home in Turnagain is the perfect option. All living is on the main floor plus two bedrooms and a bathroom. The additional two bedrooms are upstairs with another bath. Fresh paint and carpet throughout make this place move in ready! This house also features a heated studio out back that can be used as a separate living space!
- MLS® #18-11377
- Square Footage1,464
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Satellite Dish, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market210
- ZoningR2A - Two Family Residential
- Address3826 Galactica Drive
- Area10 - Spenard
- SubdivisionColumbia Park #5 L33 B2
- Zip Code99517
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Electric, Microwave (B/I), Refrigerator, Telephone, Window Coverings, Workshop, BR/BA on Main Level, Jetted Tub, Washer &/Or Dryer, Carpet, Smoke Detector(s), Laminate Flooring
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryLake Hood
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Brandi J Croom
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 16th, 2019 at 11:56am AKST.