7001 E Lake Circle, Palmer
- Sq. Ft.3,850
This Tri-level home is contemporary and accentuates the 1200 foot of lake frontage, located on the finger of Finger Lake. The entry way boasts high ceilings with atrium, Two masters, or Mother-in-Law Apartment, Views galore! Includes the Casita at end of the finger, with a boat house & lift, and Chicken coup hotel. This home could be a 5 bedroom easily, Lets not forget about the 3.5 car garage!
- MLS® #18-11304
- Square Footage3,850
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesFire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Home Warranty
- # of Garages3
- ViewLake, Mountains
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market290
- ZoningUNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- Address7001 E Lake Circle
- AreaPA - Palmer
- SubdivisionFinger Cove Estates RSB B/2 L/1 & 2 L1A B2
- Zip Code99645
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Double Ovens
- ElementaryBTV-Undiscl by LL
- MiddleBTV-Undiscl by LL
- HighBTV-Undiscl by LL
- Listing Agent:Elise E Buchholz
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate Mat Su
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 2:49pm AKDT.