2912 Morgan Loop, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,481
All new Wrangell by Spinell. Guest Suite on 1st flr. Huge Greatroom w/ 2-story ceiling, Chefs Island Kitchen w/ SS Kitchen Aid pkg, Quartz Tops, Farm sink. Large 12x12 deck off the dining area. Upgraded tile with accents & Quartz counters in all baths. Photos are of similar home and may contain upgrades not included in listed price. Still time to choose colors. Construction Status: Rough Plumb
- MLS® #18-11093
- Square Footage2,481
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Home Owner Assoc., Home Warranty, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, View
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market356
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address2912 Morgan Loop
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionTerraces L35 B3
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementarySpring Hill
- Listing Agent:Kevin Sigafoos
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 9:04am AKDT.