21812 Sheppard Drive, Eagle River
- Sq. Ft.4,738
INSTANT EQUITY priced 114K under assessment for a summer sale!!!!!!STUNNING is the only word to describe this modern take on mountainous Alaska Living. In your face views combined with privacy and plenty of space to spread; this home will not disappoint! Room to put your personal touch. Oversize kitchen is perfect for meal prep. This home Is filled with natural light pouring in from all sides.
- MLS® #18-11059
- Square Footage4,738
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Lot-Bluff, View, Fenced Yard
- # of Garages2
- ViewMountains, Unobstructed
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market167
- ZoningCE-R-6 Low-Density Residential
- Address21812 Sheppard Drive
- Area90 - Eagle River
- SubdivisionBlueberry Hill L4 B1
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- Interior FeaturesArctic Entry, Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HighEagle River
- Listing Agent:Lindsey Bergeron
- Listing Office:Military Movers Real Estate Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2018 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2018 at 8:56pm AKST.