20334 New England Drive, Eagle River
- Sq. Ft.3,934
All new flooring, interior paint and more. Incredible mountain views and lots of sunlight. This beautiful Heritage Estates home has it all, high ceilings, formal dining room and living room on main floor and large family room in the basement. Tons of storage including giant shop/rec room in the fully finished basement with access to the back yard. Mother in-law suite potential.
- MLS® #18-10705
- Square Footage3,934
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Storage Space/Unit
- # of Garages3
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market173
- ZoningCE-R-1 Single-Family Residential
- Address20334 New England Drive
- Area90 - Eagle River
- SubdivisionHeritage Estates #2 L33A B3
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Workshop
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Larry Burke
- Listing Office:Century 21 Realty Solutions - Midtown Anchorage
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2018 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2018 at 8:34pm AKST.