16001 Hyannis Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,484
Rustic, rough hewn beams are the centerpiece of this well built home nestled on a heavily treed 1/2 acre lot. Escape to your private spot yet within city limits! Home is adjacent to Little Rabbit Creek Bluff Park! Enjoy the privacy of your own estate without paying the taxes on a much larger parcel! New roof 2013; new deck 2013. Tongue and groove ceilings create true Alaskan charm. Sold as is.
- MLS® #18-10554
- Square Footage2,484
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Private Yard, Fire Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish
- # of Garages2
- ViewInlet, Mountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market272
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address16001 Hyannis Circle
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionThe Landings L1 B1
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Dishwasher, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Washer &/Or Dryer, Sauna, Window Coverings, Ceiling Fan(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Julie Erickson
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 23rd, 2019 at 12:04am AKDT.