6711 Dickerson Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,729
Lots of bright, light, open spaces, south facing living, dining rooms and kitchen, full bath off large master bedroom, new paint, countertops, roof, all appliances stay, oversized garage, large entryway, great deck off dining room, fully fenced yard, large lot, with shed, this home is very clean and well cared for. Don't miss out!
- MLS® #17-6984
- Square Footage1,729
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSide/Calif Split
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Private Yard, RV Parking, Shed
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market49
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address6711 Dickerson Drive
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionElmrich L2 B7
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryCreekside Park
- Listing Agent:Mary Cox
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2017 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2017 at 2:11pm AKDT.