9841 Reliance Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,016
Absolutely beautiful 2 acre mini estate in the heart of south Anchorage. This property has been in the same family for approximately 60 years!! This 2 acre property could be your own private, secluded, wooded mini estate that's within walking distance of the Abbott Road Fred Meyers shopping center. The original log house is in need of updating and repairs. The adjacent 2.72 acre property isalso for sale under MLS# 16-3224 The two properties combined would total nearly 4.75 acres of R3 zoned property. The two properties combined would make an incredible development opportunity. Click on the documents tab for detailed aerial.
- MLS® #17-2514
- Square Footage2,016
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesBarn/Shop, Fire Service Area, Fixer Upper, Landscaping, Road Service Area, In City Limits, Private Yard
- # of Garages2
- ViewCity Lights, Mountains
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market963
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- Address9841 Reliance Drive
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionGoff Tr C
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Carpet, Smoke Detector(s)
- ElementarySpring Hill
- Listing Agent:Todd Lindfors
- Listing Office:Gold Key Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 6:04am AKDT.