2360 Lake George Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,858
You will love this updated home in a great neighborhood. Newer cabinets, countertops, flooring, roof, windows, boiler, extra mud room/storage & separate laundry room. Nice layout for your family! Lots of west facing decking, storage shed , oversized garage, view of the mountains and RV parking.
- MLS® #17-18750
- Square Footage1,858
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, RV Parking, Shed, View
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market32
- ZoningR2A - Two Family Residential
- Address2360 Lake George Drive
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionChester Heights L12 B2
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Listing Agent:Mary Cox
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2017 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2017 at 7:34am AKST.