16158 Essex Park Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,947
Spacious south Anchorage home with all 5 bedrooms on the same level Open living concept with kitchen, family room & dining room flowing into each other. Beautiful sunset views of the inlet from the Master Suite with partial views from the front easy chair porch. All windows face the treed lot, easy access back to good schools on Golden View or Rabbit Creek Road & includes a large 3 car garageRabbit Creek Road & includes a large 3 car garage
- MLS® #17-16731
- Square Footage2,947
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Private Yard, View
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewMountains, Partial, Inlet
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market24
- ZoningR3SL - Multi Family Res Special Limitation
- Address16158 Essex Park Drive
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionGoldenview Park PhE2 L23 B2
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryBear Valley
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Mary Cox
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2017 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2017 at 3:04pm AKDT.