2100 Atwood Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.9,748
Seller to consider possible owner finance. All reasonable offers from qualified buyers to be considered. Masterful design and captivating architecture are uniquely embodied in this 9,748 square foot custom residence situated on a lushly landscaped 2/3-acre corner lot. At 6 bedrooms, 5.75 baths, this one-of-a-kind family home offers estate living and embraces all one would want in a dream home.With cascading art walls, style and craftsmanship, the rich and inviting formal living and dining rooms offer built-ins, butler's pantry and elegant bar perfect for entertaining, relaxation and large gatherings. Beautiful hardwood floors, plenty of natural light flow throughout the extraordinary windows and home's open, airy layout. Other distinct features include steel beam construction, a sun-filled solarium, 3 fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, bounteous storage, main floor bedroom and private bath perfect for MIL and guests, 4 spacious upstairs bedrooms with Jack and Jill bathrooms, and a master bedroom ultimate retreat. Master ensuite includes 2 separate vanities, make-up vanity, large soaker tub, private lavatory, and spacious walk-in closets. Busy professionals with a mobile lifestyle will appreciate working from home in the private office with built-ins and beautiful wainscoting. The upstairs loft / library and family living area provides ample space for children and teens to study, do homework, and exhibit their own personal treasures. This chef's kitchen features 2 refrigerators, massive walk-in pantry, large center island, and dedicated breakfast area sure to inspire your inner chef. Brand new carpet in the basement, along with many rooms just freshly painted. The lush front and backyard gardens include a sprinkler system and provide an ideal setting to enjoy peace and tranquility and relaxed entertaining on the expansive decks. You will love the convenience of living close to the Coastal Trail, highly desirable schools, and downtown. Pilots will love the close proximity to Ted Stevens International Airport and Lake Hood. New roof installed in 2015.
- MLS® #17-15922
- Square Footage9,748
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Motion Lighting, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Shed, Covenant/Restriction, Mother-in-Law Apt, Greenhouse, Road Service Area, Sun Room, Lot-Corner, Inground Sprnklr Sys, Generator
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6, Metal, Wood Frame - 2x8
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market556
- ZoningR1A - Single Family Residential
- Address2100 Atwood Drive
- Area10 - Spenard
- SubdivisionThe Highlands L3A B2
- Zip Code99517
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Double Ovens, Air Exchanger, Basement, Central Vac, Den &/Or Office, Fireplace, Intercom, Wet Bar, Workshop, Jetted Tub, Wired Audio, Hardwood Flooring
- HeatingForced Air, Baseboard
- ElementaryInlet View
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Layne Gunter
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 2:41pm AKDT.