6634 Mcgill Way, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,774
Gem in the heart of Sand Lake, this home is a stone's throw from DeLong Lake. You'll love the openness of the floor plan w/ the dining room & kitchen overlooking vaulted family room. Beautiful open-air deck off the dining room makes for easy access out to the treed yard for entertaining. New laminate flooring in the family and dining room. One year old Roof Private setting, turn-key ready for you
- MLS® #17-12258
- Square Footage1,774
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Private Yard, RV Parking, Shed, Parkside
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market94
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address6634 Mcgill Way
- Area15 - W Tudor Rd - Dimond Blvd
- SubdivisionMcGill L3 Subdivision L15
- Zip Code99502
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air, In-Floor Heat
- ElementarySand Lake
- Listing Agent:Mary Cox
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2017 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2017 at 2:56pm AKDT.