L9 B2 Potter Valley Road, Anchorage
New Value! Take a drive up majestic Potter Valley Road and see this estate sized nearly 5 acre homesite on the hillside with eye-catching views and western exposure. Downhill sloping will accommodate walk out lower level home. ALL BUILDERS WELCOME! Fresh eggs every morning. CCR's allow 6 chickens and outbuilding for mother-in-law or nanny quarters, detached shop or garage.
- MLS® #15-1767
- TypeVacant Land
- UtilitiesSeptic - None, Well - None
- FeaturesCovenants, Homeowner Assoc, In City Limits, View
- ViewCity Lights, Inlet, Mountains
- Days on Market1709
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- AddressL9 B2 Potter Valley Road
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionPotter Highlands Ph 2 Lot 9 Block 2
- Zip Code99516
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Connie Yoshimura
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 6:49am AKDT.