L7 B2 Potter Valley Road, Anchorage
New Value! ALL BUILDERS WELCOME! CCR's allows a detached shop or garage. Plus up to 6 chickens and an outbuilding for mother-in-law quarters. Nearly 4 acre estate-size homesite on the hillside with spectacular views and western exposure. 697 feet deep, downhill sloping located on a paved and maintained street. Don't miss the family-friendly Highland Trail that runs through the community.
- MLS® #15-1764
- TypeVacant Land
- UtilitiesSeptic - None, Well - None
- FeaturesCovenants, Homeowner Assoc, In City Limits, View
- ViewCity Lights, Inlet, Mountains
- Days on Market1742
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- AddressL7 B2 Potter Valley Road
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionPotter Highlands Ph 2 Lot 7 Block 2
- Zip Code99516
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Connie Yoshimura
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 7:41pm AKST.