L7 B2 Potter Valley Road, Anchorage
Introducing the Highlands Walking Trail, family friendly walking trail with breathtaking inlet & mountain views located in Potter Highlands. ALL BUILDERS WELCOME! CCR's allows a detached shop or garage. Plus up to 6 chickens and an outbuilding for mother-in-law quarters. Estate-size nearly 4 acre homesite on the hillside with spectacular views and western exposure. 697 feet deep. Downhill sloping
- MLS® #15-1764
- TypeVacant Land
- UtilitiesSeptic - None, Well - None
- FeaturesCovenants, Homeowner Assoc, In City Limits, View
- ViewCity Lights, Inlet, Mountains
- Days on Market1376
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- AddressL7 B2 Potter Valley Road
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionPotter Highlands Ph 2 Lot 7 Block 2
- Zip Code99516
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Connie Yoshimura
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2018 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2018 at 2:41am AKST.