L5 B2 Potter Valley Road, Anchorage
Visit the Highlands Walking Trail, family friendly walking trail with breathtaking inlet & mountain views located in Potter Highlands. Please view the photos. Rare estate-sized 4 acre homesite in prestigious Potter Highlands with western exposure and stunning views. Surround yourself with natural beauty and nature nestled in the foothills of the Chugach mountains. CCR's allow 6 chickens,outbuildings, detached garages and mother-in-law quarters.
- MLS® #15-1762
- TypeVacant Land
- UtilitiesSeptic - None, Well - None
- FeaturesIn City Limits, View, Covenants, Homeowner Assoc
- ViewInlet, Mountains, City Lights
- Days on Market1595
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- AddressL5 B2 Potter Valley Road
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionPotter Highlands Ph 2 Lot 5 Block 2
- Zip Code99516
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Connie Yoshimura
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 11:26am AKDT.