L3 B2 Potter Valley Road, Anchorage
New Value pricing. ALL BUILDERS WELCOME! Stunning vistas of Turnagain Arm, the Chugach Range, and the Anchorage skyline from this extra large homesite on the Hillside. Over 206 feet of frontage. CCR's allow 6 chickens, outbuilding for mother-in-law quarters & detached shop. Visit the Highlands walking trail with inlet and mountain views. Potter Highlands Dr. is paved and maintained year-round.
- MLS® #15-1759
- TypeVacant Land
- UtilitiesSeptic - None, Well - None
- FeaturesCovenants, Homeowner Assoc, In City Limits, View
- ViewCity Lights, Inlet, Mountains
- Days on Market1711
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- AddressL3 B2 Potter Valley Road
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionPotter Highlands Ph 2 L3 B2
- Zip Code99516
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Connie Yoshimura
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 2:11am AKDT.