3650 W Parks Highway, Wasilla
Prime Parks Hwy frontage visibility at red light intersection, plus has Jacobson Lake frontage w/ grand mt. views, Wasilla airport is located directly across this lake. Some wetlands, seller's has received a wetland determination and you can be filling in and developed after applying for a permit. Ideal for commercial use, unzoned and is just outside of the city limits
- MLS® #15-10295
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-TypeCommercial, Recreational, Residential
- UtilitiesElec - Adj to Site, Septic - None, Well - None, Natural Gas-In Area, Telephone - In Area
- FeaturesDriveway, Highway Frontage, Southern Exposure, View, Wetlands, Trees - Heavy, Airplane Access
- ViewLake, Mountains
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Days on Market1796
- ZoningUNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- Address3650 W Parks Highway
- AreaWA - Wasilla
- SubdivisionT17NR02WS12 A008
- Zip Code99654
- ElementaryBTV-Undiscl by LL
- MiddleBTV-Undiscl by LL
- HighBTV-Undiscl by LL
- Listing Agent:James W Riley
- Listing Office:J. Riley Realty Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 5:41am AKDT.