After all of the hustle and bustle of the holidays it’s hard to be in the mood for home cooking in January. So I rely a lot on my slow cooker, you just can’t go wrong! I’m always on the look out for new and interesting recipes (not to mention simple, a girl only has so many hours in the day!) and came across this one. Healthy and light, but filling and simple – Perfection.
I just had to share.
- 4 cups torn spinach
- 2 cups sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1/2 cup commercial pesto
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- 1 (15-ounce) carton fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided